Monday, April 28, 2014

Recapping the Adventure

As our time in the UAE winds down, I thought I should take some time to create a photo recap of our adventure on this side of the world. Below, in chronological order is the history of our excursions around the globe since arriving. What a ride it's been!

June 2011 - Holiday, and first trip to Dubai. Met our new friend Samson Javed.


XXXXX - Gail's Ladies trip to Bahrain


September 2011 -  Sydney and Hunter Valley Australia for Adam and Juliette's wedding
September 2011 - Our first visitors...Rob and Kayleigh

November 2011 - Gail's Ladies trip to Oman


November 2011 - Istanbul, Turkey


November 2011 - Cody's visit


New Years 2012 - Camping in Fujairah, UAE


January 2012 - Curtis's visit and Kayleigh too.


February 2012 - Tour of Oman


March 2012 - Gail's Ladies trip to Goa, India


March 2012 - Tate's visit


April 2012 - Rome, Palermo, Tunisia, Barcelona, Monaco, La Spezia







June 2012 - Danat Jebel Resort, UAE


July 2012 - Gail's Baltic Cruise


October 2012 - Prague, Czech Republic


November 2012 - Patricia and Jamie visit


November 2012 - Home and Las Vegas



December 2012 - Ops Smile China


January 2013 - Cairo, Egypt
April 2012- Op Smile China

April 2013 - Bangkok, Thailand


May 2013 - Philadelphia and New York



May 2013 - Gail's Alaska Cruise



July 2013 - Gail's Amsterdam - Samoen, France Ladies trip



August 2013 - Gail's Mission to Lilongwe, Melowie


August 2013 - Mark's trip to Larnaca, Cyprus

September 2013 - England - France



September 2013 - Rob and Kayleigh visit


October 2013 - Jeff's visit


October 2013 - Mom and Dad King visit


November 2013 - Home and Las Vegas



January 2014 - Oman to visit Kayleigh and Rob


March 2014 - Ops Smile Kolkata, India


March 2014 - Simon's visit

April 2014 - Louann visit

April 2014 - Greek Island cruise

May 2014 - Ops Smile Mekele, Ethiopia
June 2014 - ........HOME!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to leave a message to state that it is very nice to see you two again. You might not remember me but I moved to Abu Dhabi in 2011 and we went on a Safari together and you helped me because I was very dehydrated. I was supposed to connect with you again but lost your contact information between my moves. I have thought about you two through out the years so it's funny that while doing something else on my computer your blog popped up out of the clear blue! It noted that I am following you yet I don't know anything about blogs and how to follow. (smile). However, God has a way of making things happen. Glad to see you have enjoyed your stay her and your travels.If i read correctly it look like your moving. I plan to move no later then next year.
    Sincerely,
    Regina

    PS. As I am not sure how this connection of me finding your blog happened. I'm not sure if I will run across it again. I do feel that it happened so that I could finally say "hello!" as it has truly been years. Sorry for posting this right here as I could to find a way to inbox you.

    ReplyDelete